Saturday, December 28, 2013

Origin of Fali

Fali was meant to be one of those abrasive characters with a loud vulgar mouth.(Much like one of my closest friends, who I based loosely off her personality). Fali and her race(The Kitzal) were created at the same time, as I wanted three beast races. Nerokois being the cats, Luzen being the dogs, and Kitzal being the foxes.  Her initial design remained the same and hasn't received any changes since her creation. My only issue with her when making her was developing dialogue for her.

It was most likely because by the point she was introduced, I was nearly finished with the book; and her dialogue just didn't feel as important. While she had lines, and a background; it just felt as if I could have done more with her.  Fali was meant to fill in the role of Mage, essentially making their group your typical MMO dungeon/raid party. Fali represents Change and Perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment