Friday, December 27, 2013

Origin of Ammy

The character Ammy was made by a friend of mine I met on Monster Hunter Tri, he had a character with the same name. As he liked my work, I made him a character with the same name who has a bit of his personality.  His Ammy was meant to be a reincarnation of Amaterasu(The Okami wolf one). I had no idea what they were so I googled it and found what the character was. From that character's creation; the Luzen beast race was born. Ammy's appearance was inspired by Amaterasu Okami, in such she had silver white hair and red markings upon her ashen face.

Ammy was a little hard to develop simply because she was the first character I had made that used someone's personality in. As time went on, I developed her background story which alarmingly was similar to my friend's childhood and I didn't even know anything about it. Ammy comes out as a bit shy, if not a little guarded. Despite her savage demeanor that every Luzen has, Ammy is meant to be one of those lovable sweet characters.

Ammy represents Loyalty and Friendship. (Insert loyal dog joke here). Ammy is the tallest character in the first book, yet happens to be the smallest a female Luzen can get at 7 feet tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment