Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Origin of Kai

Haven't posted in a while. But that was simply because I had things I had to play. Had to torment others in Dark Souls. Anyway, now to Kai's Origin.

Kai's personality is based off my best friend, whom I've known over 10 or so years. I met him on FFXI and we've been pals ever since. Kai is more of a comic relief character, his overall view of life, his womanizing ways and straight down to his appearance. As he has an exaggerated pompadour, black leather jacket/pants and a white under shirt. Despite Kai being a womanizer and hitting on every woman in the cast; he has his eyes set on just one character. This one being Miyuki. Miyuki; like the rest of the female cast, does  not like him in the slightest. He is the only half dragon in the book who does not use his exoskeleton, and instead uses clothes. It is also not mentioned what his dragon parent was, or hinted at. Considering that his weapons are dual elements, it'll just leave you guessing.

Yet behind that bit of humor, he is a man that wants long lasting friendship and companionship. Like myself; he uses humor when he's nervous or feels anxious. Whereas the rest of his personality derives from my friend(As much as he denies it). Kai represents Friendship and Pride.

Oh, and that donation button up there? That's in the off chance someone is nice enough to donate to my self publishing fund. As you know, that shit's expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment